Services and solutions
Introducing potential Vietnamese manpower
We would like to introduce high quality human resources from basic positions to high qualified positions, applying off-shore development experiences in Vietnam over the past 6 years. Currently, some places in Vietnam such as Ha Noi and Hai Phong are expanding Japanese language training facilities. Not only to provide “skilled interns” but also to provide long-term human resources as “engineers”.
Vietnam, one of the countries that attacts the most attention.
|#1||China 372,263 people (Accounted for 29.1% of the total)||8.0% increase over the same period last year|
|#2||Vietnam 240,259 người people (Accounted for 18.8% of the total)||39.7% increase over the same period last year|
|#3||Philippine 146,798 people (Accounted for 11.5% of the total)||15.1% increase over the same period last year|
|#4||Brazil 117,299 people (Accounted for 9.2% of the total)||10.0% increase over the same period last year|
|#5||Nepal 69,111 people (Accounted for 5.4% of the total)||31.0% increase over the same period last year|
The cost of monthly payment for Vietnamese engineers will be cheaper for Japanese engineers from 1/2 to 1/3
- The literacy rate of Vietnamese is greater than 90% (world average 85.9%)
- Named in the ranking of elite programmers training universities in the world
|#1||Russian Federation College, ITMO University||Russia|
|#2||Sun Yat-sen Memorial Middle School||China|
|#3||Ho Chi Minh City University of Science||Vietnam|
|#4||University of California, Berkeley||US|
|#5||University of Waterloo, Waterloo||Canada|
|Source: Hacker Rank 7, 2016|
- Number of Japanese learners in 2015 is 64,863 people (38.7% increase compared to 2012)
Source: International Exchange Fund (Summary of survey results of Japanese Language Institute 2015)
IT Human resource development is national policy
- In January 2014, the National Committee for IT Applications was established, decided by the prime minister.
- The investment in education in the IT sector is expected to produce 600 thousand people by 2020.
- Vietnam’s IT industry revenue (Source: Ministry of Information and Communication of Vietnam)
Direct transfer from manual work to mechanical development
- Vietnam won 2 consecutive years at ABU Robocon 2018
- Ranked 1 in Shinnichi (Source: Survey of the Japanese brand Dentsu 2018)
Partner contract company
KOKORO Japanese Language Center
Ha Tay Tourism Joint Stock Company (HATTCO)
20th Floor, Central Point Office Building, 219 Trung Kinh Str, Cau Giay Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam